field negro: Mitt and the black vote.


Saturday, October 20, 2012
field negro Philadelphia, PA


You Obamaholics of the Negro persuasion might want to skip this next post.

 I love reading Politic365 (shout out to Kristal and Lauren) and in the spirit of true disclosure I am a sometime contributor to the site.

Anyway, I saw an interesting and provocative article over there that I wanted to share with you. It was written by a man named Raynard Jackson, and he is clearly no fan of his Oness.

"With the presidential election right around the corner and most of the pundits saying the race is Obama’s to lose, I have begun to ponder the possibility that Romney might win and the impact that would have on the Black community.
Romney has been polling around zero percent of the Black vote. We all know that the usual Black liberal groups have sold out to Obama years ago – Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, Urban League, etc.
Read more here: field negro: Mitt and the black vote.

No comments: