Vote for Tom Muller for Lehigh County Executive on November 5th


Dear Friends of LV BNN,

My name is Tom Muller and I am running as the Democratic Candidate for Lehigh County Executive.  I want to thank all of you who supported me and voted for me in the primary election, but now I need your help to win the general election in November.

I have been the Director of Administration for Lehigh County for the past seven years, and have been an integral part of running your County Government in an efficient, fiscally responsible manner.  I have a wealth of business experience, both national and international, and I have the expertise, knowledge and commitment to make Lehigh County a stronger and better place to live, work, and raise a family.

Born in Northern New Jersey, my first job was working summers as a dockworker in Bayonne.  I worked my way through college and graduate school, and then entered the business world where I spent 40 years managing or directing marketing and sales for some of the world’s most-recognized brands, and then as COO and CEO.

I moved to the Lehigh Valley 23 years ago for a job at Binney and Smith, which later became Crayola.  My wife and I loved the area so much we settled here and began raising our family.

With my past business experience, I am the right person to lead this County.  After all, Lehigh County is a large business, with a 361 million dollar a year budget and over 2,000 employees.  When I became Director of Administration for Lehigh County, I oversaw a budget that was reduced from a high point of $412 million to its current $361 million.  While serving under County Executive Don Cunningham we produced two tax rebates, and a bond-rating that was upgraded twice.  We also worked with the District Attorney on several initiatives to increase public safety such as linking all of the County’s police forces via “real time” technology.

I have accomplished a great deal as the County’s Director of Administrator, but I know I can accomplish more as your County Executive, and to accomplish this goal, I need your help.

Campaigns need as many volunteers as possible.  Please help our campaign in any way you can. Together through phone banking, distributing literature, and knocking on doors we will run an organized, efficient, and effective campaign.

Your time will make the difference in winning this election.  Please call 610-841-3733 or email Kelly@fleckconsulting.com  to volunteer for the campaign or to get yard signs for your neighborhood.

I look forward to working with you towards victory on November 5th.

Again, thank you for your time, consideration, and support.

Tom Muller

Candidate for Lehigh County Executive

No comments: